Friday 3 June 2011

Bags, Let's flaunt'em with style.



What is the dream of every teenage fashion sweetheart? 
What is that one thing you just cannot leave your house without?
My answer will forevermore be BAGS. 

How trendy a girl can look carrying a LV or a jimmy choo or a gucci or a prada or what not! 
How in vogue the long bags with a metallic chain look on a girl wearing a simple Forever 21 top and a Guess jeans! 
Just like there's a godfather for everything, we have a godfather for accessorizing what we wear. 
All the girls out there know and comprehend that ONE bag is just not enough! We need a separate one for going out with friends then another one for parties! 

I have searched all the websites for such bags and I gave my heart to these Oh-so-wow bags ! 

EVERYONE needs them :) 








- Radha Lamba

3 comments:

  1. OMG. i love this post. Like so eff-ing good and its helping me! Post about when there are sales and all too please! I need fashion tips!
    I loved the bags ! Wow! and make a post about how middle class people can shop in branded shops widout burning a hole in their pocket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, thank you though :)

    And i will surely consider posting about that. It will be on the blog very very SOON :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! because i need it ! :p

    ReplyDelete