Friday 3 June 2011

I like my money right where I can see It, hanging In my closet.


Dresses.
Are considered essential to a complete wardrobe by many women and fashion observers, who believe it's a "rule of fashion" that every woman should own a dress that can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion.
And, well that is what people say !

Selon moi,
Dresses are the unanimous symbol of Chic.
A girl aged five to a woman aged 85 all look their best in a dress.
Wear to the church or the café.
Be it your quinceanera or your Graduation.
You can pull off a dress.

Till early times dresses were symbolic to Royalty.
Now, it's symbolic to Blair Waldrof <3.
Coco Chanel in 1920s introduced the Little Black Dress. And, the rest is history.
Who would have loved Audrey Hepburn if she appeared in her movies in frumpy tees and jeans :/
Well, NOT me for sure !


We all love them.
We all HAVE them.
Well, they are like our de rigueur in the closet ;)



-Manna Suri


3 comments: